Stencil Fun


Beginning a new stencil project for a Christmas gift if it turns out.

In the first picture I used:

Canvas Panel

Mars Black Paint

Stencil Brush

I swirled my brush with the paint so that I got a little bit of texture here and there.  I also noticed that when the light hits it you can see the swirl pattern.. Since my stencil is a circular design I thought I would try base coating in this manner.   

I am going to be using several different paints.  The shift paints in several different colors, silver paint, and  a medium green color.  I also have a Green Iridescent that I might incorporate.   The recipient is color blind but green is green for him...so I want to use several shades of green in the piece.  What he will see will be different from what I see......

Should be interesting.  I am not sure how it will end up.  Just know as the steps complete.  

The Stencil is by Stencil Girl and is a Mod Abstract Design.  

Stay tuned to see the progress.


 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.