Believe in Unicorns Stencil

I am working on a canvas piece using this stencil which is new in my Etsy shop.
The base coat for the canvas was Paynes grey and a complementary purple along with Warm White
 with acrylic paints in a soft foggy slip slap.  I have used a modeling paste (Pearl White and White) for the unicorn... and using other stencils I will be adding accents....  I will take a photo tonight after I spend an hour or so with it ....  The mat is going to be purple and the frame white.  I am never quite sure what I am going to do until I do it...

It is relaxing and a lot of fun to just play a little.





This is a couple of nights work.  Goofed up doing the I believe in Unicorns.....so tomorrow night I have to fix this...put my hand right in it....  I have spattered the paining and the mat with Glamour Dust Paints the lightest one they carry .   Not too much....not too little.  I ended up using 6 stencils....IF this is finished.  I will look for a piece of glass and get it framed....erase my charcoal lines, etc.  Hopefully someone will like it and purchase....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.