Intuitive Shorthand



For the past few years I have been doing what I refer to as "Intuitive shorthand. "   I use it with photographs I take, art pieces I create, and to help me go inside...instead of using my mind.

The pre requisites are:
A meditative State.
A journal
A quiet spot where you won't be disturbed
Soft music with no words to distract
Low lighting
I burn some Paulo Santo *holy wood
Clear my mind of any thoughts 
Close my eyes
Get comfortable
Begin


I then begin listening for words or a phrase to  come through.  I don't hurry the process.
When the words don't come any more I end my session.

After I write a word or a short phrase, i close my eyes again until the next word emerges, etc. till done.

After the session. or maybe a few days later I take the listing of words I have written in the order they were written 
 and as QUICKLY  as possible ; with no mindful thoughts,  I create an intuitive recall.  The most important aspect is to write as quickly as possible adding connecting words as they come forth.

I have also created using photos..... One year it was a photo book of photos I had taken of Mt. Shasta area with words that came in meditation while I was at The Meadow.

You might take an art piece you have created and do the words and then the recall....  What comes forth is deeper than the surface and exciting.


HERE ARE MY WORDS AND THE RECALLL CONNECTED TO THE PICTURE I POSTED.

NATURE 
PRICKLY
SEEDS
GREEN
NEW
DYING TO REBIRTH
STIFF SOFT
SMOOTH
BEAUTIFUL
ONENESS
WONDER
ERECT
NURTURING
MOTHER NATURE
UNDERSTANDING NEEDS
PROVIDES
AN END IS A BEGINNING AND A BEGINNING ENDS.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.