Soul Necklace

JEWELRY WITH SOUL





I have been working with some rubber texture plates from Russia, face molds using Polymer Clay (white) ,  and making jewelry with soul.   The painting technique was inspired by Paul Bozzo's adapted to smaller surfaces than he uses so modifications and learning with a lot of mistakes were encountered.   I am using different brands of paint dependent upon the colors I have chosen to use.
The beads are handmade lamp work beads and the chain material is nylon cording.    
Years ago I took this picture after a summer rain of my peony and when I dowloaded and looked I was amazed at the facial feature which appeared inside.  This photo is totally untouched and has been the inspiration for my soul jewelry and wall hangings.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.