Halloween Intuitive Collage DONE







Sometimes it is just fun to not care .... to just sit and play.  I am sure my daughter will have a Halloween spot at her store so I decided to play around with some stencils, Black molding paste,
and a pour I did on canvas where it just was a painting and was the perfect size and color for a Halloween collage.  I am not sure if it is done or not...I am wanting to do more I think so I will take a look tomorrow and I can be thinking about it during the day.   For some reason I want to put some gauze on....maybe as the skeletons garment.  All I knew when I started was I wanted Halloween...so I got out my Halloween ones, spider webs, the black modeling clay....and just began.  I am pretty sure I have decided to hand this with some black chain....but who knows?  Will post it finished....


FINISHED.  I JUST HAVE TO PURCHASE AND ADD SOME BLACK CHAIN FOR HANGING.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.