Tooth Pick Holder

I have a good friend who loves Glam, and so I am always Glam challenged when I am playing and I see something is going "her way."  I use items I might not ever use normally.

Tonight I cleaned a little and I created....and it was fun.

For the toothpick holder I am using:
1.  Small hexagon mirror
2.  Glass baby food jar
3.  Small polymer clay handmade focal
4.  Dragonfly mold
5.  Glamour Dust Paint (Ice Crystal)
6.  E6000 Glue
7.  Oil Slick Foil
8.  Ice crystal sequin
9.  Seed Beads
10.  Gallery Glass Frosted....and Crackle Medium
11.  Jewelry finding...silver corner


Still not "done" so we will see what tomorrow brings.    I have NO idea what will be next but I am striving to have it done by Wednesday.  Will post a photo when I am done.

I am content with where it is....maybe she will take it and embellish further.  It was fun and working with different mediums let me see what might work and what "just won't".  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.