Silicone Flower Mold Necklace Focal


I think that it is VERY hard to showcase jewelry items on the computer and do them the justice that they deserve.  I just finished up the necklace portion and have yet to hook everything together.  Looking at this I am not much impressed but I remember a teacher saying to me that some creations go through stages of UGLY.  I am making this to go with a Dark Green T shirt dress for summer so I want the necklace to be as simple as the dress with a flair of uniqueness...a one of a kind piece.   I also was able to create a simple handmade lamp work bead bracelet to match.  Now, I really think that it is striking.    The painting technique for this is done in several layers of color, wipeout and varnish that just builds and builds upon the white based clay that I used.   I have to check but I am pretty sure that the silicon mold itself is listed in my Etsy shoppe for sale and is a Lisa Pavelka product.  Later on in the week I will show photos of the finished piece.


POPPY MOLD  $6.00



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.