Pour and Stencil Fun

Without even thinking ... I forgot to take a picture of the canvas poured board before I applied the first stencil....so here it is at stage #2.

I used Black Forest Green  and White for the stencil pouncing of this t
ribal woman stencil.
(Americana DecoArt Paint)

The background pour was done several weeks ago so I have no idea what colors I might have used but I am pretty sure I used Grey, White, Teal and Green.   The brands would be what I had on hand.

Tonight I am going to apply the next stencil and will continue to update with photos until completion.
I have no idea where this is going, or how it will turn out at this point.  I just work step by step with no plans, no colors in mind, etc. until I sit down to do it.

The stencil pastes I am going to use with the next stencil will be from TCW Platinum, White Pearl and the Black Forest Green...   The stencil is in place and waiting for me to get down to have some fun.  

I used two different stencils tonight.  The one in the upper left hand corner and the one down the right hand side and bottom.  She is not done.....

DONE:  She is framed and as far as I know right now completed.  I used more stencils and modeling paste, did a finish spray (Matte) and sprinkled on some Glamour Dust for bling.


                 
                     
                         NOPE......she wasn't done.  A few changes, and I think now she is happy .

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.