Pours with Stencil Application



Unfortunately not all of my pours turn out the way I want them to so they make great play pieces.
I sell different sizes of stencils in my Etsy shop and haven't had the time to play with them...so last night was my planned play date.

  I love all three of them but especially the one in the middle.  All are  done on 4" x 4" canvas panels.   So far I have not encountered any warping with the smaller board canvas pieces which are my preference over the larger pieces.

My canvas pieces are hand wrapped artist grade canvas boards which are available  in a variety of sizes.  They "pour" so much nicer than the nubby grades.

I also used the new Dynasty Duo stencil brush....AWESOME......  I had some bleeding with the leaf stencil but that was my fault .... I had washed my brush and did not towel dry it well enough before I used it....  Lesson Learned.

It is great to have an alternative choice when a pour is less than desirable ....

Check out my Etsy site.   www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.