Pour with Stencil Face



Last night's art.

The Canvas was a run off dip from a pour.  I liked it but it just wasn't "anything".  I wish the color would show up more.  Varying shades of blue and charcoal.... and I added glitter when the paint was wet and in cure mode.

I just got this stencil Saturday and decided to give it a try using DecoArt Charcoal paint.  It is hard to see exactly where to put the stencil that works best but I am pleased with the result....

The piece shows up a lot more distinct in the photo than in real life..... and I am not sure which I like better ...  It definitely looks dimensional and am afraid if I darken I am going to loose this....

I have a couple of skeleton stencil which might be nice too....and a Ganesh.  I am enjoying the process journey I am on.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.