COMING SOON to my ETSY Shoppe



COMING SOON TO  WWW.ARTISTICRENDERINGS.ETSY.COM which is my Etsy site.

The red handled brushes are the NEW DYNASTY High End Stencil Pro brushes.  For now I will carry the 1/4", 1/2" and 1" sizes.   The bristles are soft and flexible.  They deliver an even distribution of color with crisp edges and clean stencil images.

The bottom Brush is a DYNASTY IPC Brush.  Ink, Pastel and Chalk brushes.  The one shown is a flat blending brush which is full and WONDERFUL.  I will carry this in all three sizes.  Small, medium and large.

On my site I will provide some closer photos of my offerings.

I am not sure if I will sell individually per line or individually.  Does anyone have a comment?

I have been using these brushes and others in the Dynasty line for about 8 years....I don't use any other brushes with the exception of an occasional speciality technique brush.

All of the lines are exceptional in quality, performance and finished piece of art.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.