Wing Stencils / Canvas


Another project I am working on.  I always seem to have at least 4-5 things "in process".   I used a silver molding paste which is giving a bit of dimension to the piece.  I like that they are different...so will sell separately but my next  will be a pair of the one I like the best when I finish and I want to do pink for a girls room.....every child needs wings to fly.  I am in the process of adding some shading and the hologram glitter which I think makes the piece.  I will post when finished.  The wing stencil is available for sale in my Etsy store as well as silver, gold and platinum paste.....I have several differed wing stencils and the smallest ones are just adorable.....It is fun to be retired and able to play.
The canvas pieces are stretched canvas boards and the size was a special order.  I "think" I am going to add silver chain as the hanging element



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.