Winter Mountain


This is the largest canvas (other than a wall) that I have painted on.  I don't know why they intimidate me.  Roni LaBrae was one of my favorite artists and so I am using one of her designs for color, placement angles etc.  for my daughters' new store) along with winter snow photos I have taken to get some "effects".   You can't see the blue areas in the sky real well but they are there....I have to add snow patches on the mountain and then to the front a winter river... hopefully when I am done it will look like a river scene from the Bend/Deshutes River area.  As always I am enjoying the process...

Acrylic.
Matisse Flow Paints

Dynasty Brushes
Faux Squirrel
Eye of the Tiger
IPC Brushes
Dry Brushes
Foliage Wave Dynasty Speciality Series
For years I have worked with different brands of brushes and the Dynasty Brushes are BY FAR my favorites and basically about all I use to get the "effects" I am wanting to achieve.





No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.