Handmade (by ME) Spinner Rings



I have had these adjustable silver pewter plated rings in my stash for a couple of years.  Wasn't sure what I was going to do with them once I got them because they didn't work for what I had in mind...then tonight charm rings came to mind.  I went and got the rings and within minutes they had been constructed, photos taken and I had them listed in my Etsy shoppe for sale.

You can glue the little knob cap in place for a permanent piece or you can buy additional charms and change them out to your hearts' content.  I suggest my daughters Etsy site @ www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com to purchase additional charms.  She even has mixed packs of different charms in a quantity of 1 which is really GREAT.

I think the rings are really pretty, unique, and personal.


Great gift....  They ARE large and make a statement......

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.