Handmade Wizard Necklaces



The Wizard focal ceramic bead is one of my favorite pieces.  I just rec'd my order of 4 more and sat down to create some necklaces.   These are 2 of the more elaborate ones.   The bottom one is mine.  Some pieces are just way hard to part with ...  I love the top pink one....the wizard has quite a bit of a dark pink patina so it worked perfect with these pink ice crystal Czech beads.  The bottom one is made using handmade lamp work beads that matched the patina on that Wizard.  The other two are made using the cording, knotted and I added smaller handmade lamp work beads in a bluish color to match the focal bead.  

I really relax and enjoy designing and making one of a kind jewelry items.

  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.