Houser House Creations



These are photos I took of my daughter and son in laws most recent show here in Bend, OR.  

Craft beer is a big commodity here so this was a beer fest they were invited to participate in.  

Most of their items for this event were beer related but they specialize in Harry Potter items and custom signage.  My daughter makes some awesome jewelry made from her own handmade lamp work beads as well as jewelry findings to create your own jewelry.  Check out their respective stores for quality handmade items.

With the holidays fast approaching unique items are on the top of everyones giving list and there is no better place to shop than their Etsy stores......
      
       www.houserhousecreations.etsy.com
       www.dragynsfyre.etsy.com

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.