Handpainted Wood Cell Phone Stand


In the newest Edition of Painting World magazine there are 3 feather designs by Kelly Hoering.  This is one of them I have used as inspiration and painted a small little cell phone stand.  (I had to reduce the pattern to fit the surface.)    For some reason I am into feathers so I have 3 more stands to paint....and then work on some other feathery things that I will be listing in my Etsy shop....  "Spring Feather Fling" one of a kind items.  You may see similar but it is very doubtful you will see same.  This was painted using Liquitex professional grade paints and Dynasty's dry brushes in their Decorator Series. finish coated for durability and just a delightful, little, useful piece.    Thanks Kelly, this was fun.  Now to decide what color the next feather stand will be.  Teal and white on black..hmmmmm.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.