GOOD BYE 2016

The high desert of Bend Oregon.

Our "storm" has provided me a LOT of inside time and I have loved it.  Something to blame and enjoyment to be had.

I have been busy painting,  Reading m Visual Journaling in preparation of some self exploroation with images,  thinking about some mixed media pieces, working with the rubber stamps I sell and polymer clay, designing some new jewelry using antlers, gemstones, handmade lamp work, etc. and another new  book on Looming /  Weaving and checking over the mid sized loom I purchased for myself given to myself from Santa.  Gathering weaving materials from my "stash" and looking forward and loving the anticipation of "STARTING" some new and totally different pathways.
I love doing things I love.

I am SOOOOO glad that 2016 is nearly over.  It has emotionally, physically,  and spiritually, been a nightmare and hopefully I am waking up and on my way to understanding and having some balance in my day to day life.  My Mom always told me that life was "your hell" and with what this year has been like I really have to agree with her.

So I "anticipate" 2017 and KNOW that it is most definitely going to be a "better year" than last.  New starts, new journeys, new endings, learning experiences, etc.

So for those who check in periodically.......Happy Holidays.  A healthy, prosperous, New Year and blessings each and every day.

Diana



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.