Pine Cone Decoration


This is the Christmas pine cone decoration I have been working on.  I am about to add some more 
of "something".......  I have snow flakes,  silver big flaked glitter, ....  I am just not sure what but it just doesn't look "done".   This is a "test" piece so now is the time to look for other "things" that will give it the bling I want........the next one could and probably will......be totally different.  See how pretty the down side areas of the pine cones are?  Triangular shaped darkness....they are so gorgeous this year.  In the middle of the piece is a simple bundle of pine needles wired together...
More of a natural nature ....  Wonder if I have any red glitter........  


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.