"Fall of My Dreams" Acrylic Painting

copyright:  2016 Diana Putnam 


I just finished this acrylic painting using a landscape photo for inspiration.  I don't do a line drawing.
I paint free hand which allows me more creativity and I play with colors as I go but do have my favorite palette colors ...   They vary depending on the season I am painting....or hope I am painting.
I never know how the painting with turn out when I start so it is a fun little journey as I travel through the design as it develops....

I love fall, water, fog,  oranges and reds, trees, flowers and skies.....  It is so much fun to do an atmospheric painting and "feel" as well as see;  with depth instead of just a flat design on a canvas.

SIZE:                8" x 10"

SURFACE:      Custom portrait grade hand wrapped canvas board

PAINTS:          Liquitex Soft Body Professional Grade Acrylic Paints

BRUSHES:     Dynasty Speciality Brushes

SPECIAL EFFECTS:  Glamour Dust Paint "for sparkle"

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.