OUTSIDE my BOX




Sometimes it is fun to go outside the box......in what you can do....to try something you haven't ever done just to see if you can, if you like it and if it is something you want to do again....based on what you may have learned.....  I am not sure whether I like just the graphite drawing....OR do I like it with color?  Personally,,,,I  think just the graphite has the higher vote.......but yet I want more so I have to ponder options....  Will I sit and draw another?  Who knows.....  I do think that I want to do a white on black paper....  I love black for a background....everything pops so I am thinking maybe a winter scene......  No promises to myself....just whenever....    This was drawn on a white watercolor card....so someone will get this ....

Off to canvas and acrylics............ and I THINK it is going to be a winter scene but I am often SURPRISED the way the path takes me.... it could end up being a summer scene....






No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.