Pentel Pens / $ Tree Metallic Poster Board


Gorgeous fall colors in Bend, OR   2015



I LOVE good, smooth, non skip, just the right thickness PENS…..but they are so difficult to find.  I just rec'd my order for:

Needle Point
Pentel Arts 
Slicci Metallic
0.8 mm 

Pens.

I AM THRILLED…..

I am doing some work on black card stock for some reason and finding pens that would show up and look professional has not been easy until I ordered 2 of these in silver…..BINGO…..  Just went back 
and ordered a set of 8 different colors.  


NO SKIPPING….NO GLOBS of PAINT….just smooth, and easy and beautiful…..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


MY OTHER GREAT FIND:
Metallic Poster Board from $ Tree.
When I opened the pack to "see"  I was delighted.  Inside was 5 pieces.  Gold, silver, inca blue, peridot green and red……… WHAT A FIND…..  and I bleieve they are 12" x 16" which is an even better "deal"…..
 

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.