SIGNS

My daughter and son in law are starting a sign business which looks as if the "outcomes" will not just be spectacular but give buyer the feeling of a Candy Store in making choices…..  Chris made these for us to put in our yard art area and I will take and post other photos once it is in its new home….and hopefully in a space that is well protected and safe from theft……  I love these along with knowing I will have other options to "change out the signposts……   His site is BendHouseofTrees on Etsy where you can view a small sampling of what he has…..  The business is new but has really "taken off"……

These signs are perfect for fall but I can see winter ones of  STOP,  DEER CROSSING and  OLD Fart Crossing….what do ya' think Chris???

www.BendHouseofTrees.etsy.com





No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.