FALL

If someone asked me what my most favorite season was and why……I think I would have to go with fall.  There is a smell and feel about fall that sets it apart….  The crunch of leaves, smoke, a slight chill to the air that calls for coziness….change…and COLOR…..  I love the color of fall.

This is a photo of the old truck that sits and embellishes the Japanese red maple that is in crowning glory this year…and I can't stop taking pictures….  There is so much to something of beauty…the angles, shadows, intensity of light, the values of the color, an occassional surprise, the way the light showcases an area……and the best part…I have a photo with an orb…which pleases me to no end….I feel protected …. as if I have my own guardian angel….

So here are a couple of my favorites…...


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.