Humming Bird

I have spent quite a few days getting my studio cleaned, picked up and organized and figure I have another 2 days this week to take care of about 4 floor piles!!!!

Last night was the first it began to look like I could work in it again so I decided I wanted to do a faux stained glass piece….and the photo is my humming bird which is on a pane of glass in a door window. Isn't he pretty???  I have a friend who loves humming birds and dragonflies so I thought she might like one for a window when she moves.

The hardest and longest part is to get the finished piece out of its mold….I used a pointed qtip on this one as there were so many tiny little edges…

I love these as they "just stick" with no adhesive what so ever and peel right back off if you want to move them…

Need to get my books out as I have a couple of vintage windows that this technique will work perfect on…..

ENJOY SUMMER FUN

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.