NEW Wood Roller for Clay Embossing / Texture

 This is a new product that has not even been released to wholesalers but what an awesome product.  I used it on the white piece of clay below and it is for a COBBLESTONE effect which is pretty much Perfect in my book.  It is a bit pricier until it goes wholesale.  ($20.00) and I am going to do them by custom orders only.  I am hoping they are released for me to purchase wholesale before the holidays…   There are several different patterns and 2 different lengths.  The smaller ones have a handle that is purchased seperately to hold the roller for easier application to the clay.

The blue piece is a new stamp I just purchased to add to my line and is Double Bubble Embossed which is pretty neat too.

In the next couple of weeks I will be adding more new stamps and items for the holiday season so check my Etsy site often…..

Time to think about CHRISTMAS…….


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.