Canvas / Photo Matt Vendor




Whenever I run across a good vendor online be it a website, Etsy,

or Ebay I have to provide them with just a little HURRAY  here on 

my blog.  This time it is an Ebay vendor going by Golden State 

Art.  I have been using them since I began the Altered Inks.   They 

have different sizes of matting, colors, even backings and 

celephone baggies.   Their shipping is FAST and best of all 

(FREE) and all of my orders have been perfect….I don't have one 

complaint….. and I don't have any type of financial affiliation with 

them…..it is just so great to get top of the line quality items, 

quickly…. so check their little shop out ….  you won't be 

disappointed.   More and more I seem to use my online vendors.  I 

save gas and more importantly TIME…. and can browse sitting in 

in my comfy chair….

  


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.