Vintage Cookbook Cupboard

A couple of weeks ago when I went to Camp Sherman for the day/night there was a garage sale and I picked up this little gem, basically because I love storage items, especially when they are old, chippy, and something I have never seen before.  This cupboard; I was told, is  a cookbook cupboard.  The shelves are slatned toward the back of the cupboard.  3 Shelves are missing but since I will be using it for art storage in my little space downstairs that wasn't an issue.  I love the chippy paint.  There was only a cardboard backing on it so my husband ripped that off and we put a new back on it today….  A great $10 find…at least in my book.   I am just not sure what I will store inside….special painting books I won't be able to get rid of at my garage sale the 19th through 21st, or maybe my tube paints that need a home….. hmmmm.

The fun is the "find" and then comes "for what"….  and constant enjoyment.  One of those items I touch lovingly often.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.