STAPLES



When I was having some printing done at Staples I had time to browse the store,,,which I normally don't seem to have time to do.  Many back to school items were on sale and I found these wonderful zippered bags….zippered on both sides and great roomy areas BUT what was even more fantastic…
was the INSIDE of both pouches are soft;  almost like a worn flannel shirt.  There is a nice,  heavy duty strap for carrying, smooth opening zippers, supple leatherette exterior.

They came in Black, Green, Pink, Beige, and Turquoise …. and I purchased the 6 the Bend store had left; wishing there were more.

Tonight I added large lamp work beads (wire wrapped) to the zipper portion on one side for easy opening.  It dresses the item up, makes it even more unique and special and will use them for Christmas gifts this year.

I chose a Green one and have all of my specialty pens, pencils, erasers, etc. in one and even with all I had I still have plenty of room….

So check out your local Staples and see if they have these available….  Great for jewelry, art supplies, makeup,  small tool kit, shaving bag, pencils/pens etc.

It was just nice to find such a neat, unique, product at a reasonable price…. that I could alter to make it personal…

YEA STAPLES…..


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.