Altered Ink "SUPER FISH"



This is an altered ink piece I just finshed and it is going to be a fun one.  It is matted (I found a mat that matched the green perfectly) , framed, and the picture of the finished piece is below.  I call it Super fish
and it is a present for my niece who just had her first baby.  I hope they will enjoy….as I really feel that it came out just for them…..  (The baby's room is green and pink).

When the pictures are matted, twisted and turned it is amazing what I see….and what others see.
I love the depth of the pieces as if they were layered….  I've been lucky to get a lot of really nice
pieces out of the last magazine I did thanks to my daughter and a box of free National Geographics.

I have had an 8 x 10 print done of the original and I think it would look great matted a burnt orange…
so that will be next.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.