Harem Designs Handmade Bib Necklace


I buy on impulse only when I am afraid I might not find it again….which happens a LOT even on
some occasions when I talk myself out of the purchase….. but when I saw this bib type handmade necklace I had to purchase it.  I told Ebru it was the "Cats' Pajamas".  One of a kind, unique, a bit eclectic and she has a wide choice of colors, shapes, sizes, and prices.  I am so anxious to get mine (above).  I am hoping that colorwise it will work with a grape tshirt dress that I have.   Perfect to add that "artsy" touch.  

Ebru is from Istanbul, Turkey and is a young woman of 42 who loves lace, crochet, and I am sure many other forms of lacey type artistic handiwork.  I love supporting Etsy and come here first to search for an item I might want…and very rarely am I disappointed.

Go to:  http://www.haremdesigns.etsy.com and check out the other necklace bibs she has for sale.  Support the artists of the world….

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.