Gem of a Container


Now how cute, practical and NEAT is this item?  When I rec'd my order today and saw how great these REALLY were I was so excited.

It measures approximately 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" when closed.  The quarter will give you a visual size relationship.  A little bit bigger than a bar of soap or the size of a bar of soap if you purchase hand made.  Fits well in the palm of my hand with fingers around it to hold.  Perfect size.  Not to small, not to big....just  about  right  I'd say.

The snap is a tight one on all of the compartments as well as the final close.  

My first thoughts of useage were:

Watercolors
Acrylic Paints
Crystal Storage
Jewelry Findings
Charms
Micro Inclusions
Fashionable Sewing Kit
Turnpike / Toll /  Parking Meter Change
A weeks worth of pills
Handmade Mineral Powder Eye Shadows



Being this small it takes up very little space but provides so much more.   It can make a project 
"portable"...   A take along project or projects when you travel....  

And as an individual I am sure you can think of a lot of different "uses" for this gem.

If they sell well on my Etsy site I will order and carry them in Line Green and the Purple.

http://www.artisticrenderings.etsy.com

The price is economical in todays' world of tight pennies at $6.50 plus shipping charges.    So that makes it an under $10.00 gift if you live here in the US.

THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE HARD TO BUY FOR INDIVIDUALS ... OR THAT SPECIAL ARTIST IN YOUR LIFE....THE ONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING but THIS.
##################################################################################################################################################################



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.