UN - DU Label, Gum, Glue remover

This was the ultimate liquid tool to get off stubborn labels and glue from purchased items and all of a sudden I could not find it anywhere.  There were evidently "problems" with one or more ingredients and it became unavailable in some states (California) and stores began to quit carrying it.

When I was in PA my daughter in law had a bottle and I immediately asked her where she had purchased the item and she directed me to www.un-du.com where I immediately ordered the 3 bottle special.....  NONE of the other products on the market work like Un-Du does and are really just a total waste of money...in my honest opinion and for what its' worth; so I am delighted to have "re-found" this product, ordered and know it is on its way.   It is a product that makes my life a little easier and helps erase the "frustrations" ......




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.