TAZ

This 4 month old Yorkie is a TRIP.... and was appropriately named TAZ...... and he is MOST DEFINATELY the quickest little devil I have ever come across.  Our dog Pru is finally just now getting "Used" to Taz and will play only "to a point" and when that point is reached the yipping and yapping begins.  I have been staying 1/2 week at my sisters and the other half with my step son and family so today she has slept nearly all day long....she is exhausted......

Today Taz got his FIRST haircut so I am anxious to see him in person later this week....  He looks like he had a bad dye job as his "ROOTS" are blue white like you see on the top of his head and his ends are black.....

WHAT A DOG.....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.