Noisy AM and PM

6-13    Copyright    Diana Putnam


Larry put up some more birdhouses last fall and as a result the chirping of the fathers, mothers and babies at feeding time is almost nerve wracking.....  This has to be a Dad standing guard and for this photo he was a bit quieter....  Look at the 3 tuffs of feathers on his wing...and I love the burnt sienna coloring on his head and tops of some of his feathers....I am not just sure what breed as this is the first year I have had this bird "baby" here.

I am enjoying spring and glad I am not missing some of the neat things that happen at this time of year.
The yellow pollen from the pine trees is something that IS NOT neat....and today was the start of it.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.