Recycle Pretties


There are times when I go thrifting or to a garage sale and find glass that is too unique or pretty to pass up.  I love something like this for loose change,  candleholder,  jewelry holder for my dresser etc.  I have glued a cordial glass and a cup together to get an item that can be used 2 different ways ....  These make great display pieces for boutique events to display jewelry ....
I also like the ones that are not so high like the bottom one, filled with rice to use as a display.  It sets in the bathroom with pretty little soaps.  It is a beautiful leafed plate glued to a short glass candle stick holder.

So see what you might find on your next outing that can be recycled.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.