Mr. Roo

Copyright 2-2014    Diana Putnam
Mr. Roo started when my husband brought home this loud metal cow bell; from all places, Harbor Freight.  

When I completed the bell I thought I was "done" but apparently not as it is working in to be a piece of mixed media assemblage and it has become a process.   All of my pieces will be one of a kind...and a lot of creative time is spent on pieces from the start of conception unti the completed delivery.  

I should have 98% of the new piece done by the beginning of the week...but the other 2% seems to come after a week or so have passed.

Enjoy your art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.