Recycled Clear Containers for Mixed Media

Those of us who work as a mixed media artist knows the importance of see through AND/OR  labeled containers.

I use the heavy duty lettuce and vegetable containers,  for "see through" and we won't even talk about glass jars which I just cannot throw away if I can get the lables off... to put mine on.   Then there are the foodstuffs which are in strong plastic containers which have labels I can cut off.   The heavy cardboard ones I like to cover with material, contact paper, etc.

As I have said before the Dynamo Label Maker is one of my best friends.  It feels so good to be organized, or "organizing".  It  is never done it seems but is so important and  helpful.

So RECYCLE ....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.