SNOW BALLS and ICYCLES

I love the whites and the blues of winter....mixed with a simple little tree just is simply elegant?  
The icycles are frosted, the small lampwork beads (snowballs) are transparent clear glass rolled into a
white opaque frit then after they are annealed they are "etched"...which makes for a really pretty white bead.  The Tree is emboxxed front and back, and I like this clasp as it is easy to get on and off...  The rectangular beads next to the clasp are clear furnace glass that has a thin white line around it like a white candy cane....just seemed to "go" with everything else.  

When I do the next one that will be very similar to this one....I will make my choice as to which one will be mine and which one will go to Etsy to sell.

This could be worn casual or elegant and can easily be "seen" that it would.

Tierracast silver plated charms, clasps etc. can be purchased through Etsy Shop "Dragynsfyre"


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.