For the Birds

Copyright  12/12  Diana Putnam

I always feel so sorry for the birds when the snow is coming down, the wind  blowing and although beautiful to me the blizzard has a different effect on our nature friends. .   They take shelter while they try to get their "food" for the day. 


  I love the "look" of the one on the right and the longer, lighter, curly hair from the beak down as if she has a "muff" on.     My hubby keeps the feeders filled, shovels around the main 2 feaders so we can throw out old bread, or something we think will be a treat.   My chair is right by the front window so I can watch them there and also directly in front of me where I paint Larry has put up another main area....  There is a lot of creative stimulations with music, nature,  some inscense, and surrounded by color, collections, paints, brushes, mediums, etc.

But back to the birds.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.