Mayan Mixed Media OOAK...Nearing Completion

Copyright 11-12    Diana Putnam

This is done......and it was a pleasant learning jourey of experiences.     The one thing I am contemplating is the additon  of something on the edges of the plaque....it seems to just end ...which is OK but I feel I want to add something even though the edges are beveled and am thinking "twine" just wound around the piece and glued, nailed or stapled in place.  I just brushed on the finish coat everywhere but on the statue and have it setting so the fan exhaust will blow on it softly.  

It was fun making pieces fit kinda like a puzzle, trial and error.  Oh, and there is a light wood bead beside the earring on the right and a brown feather that is just soft and fluffy goes there.

I was taking this photo and using my floor as a wall so the pieces look as if they are crooked....but they aren't.

It will hang in my studio for a couple of weeks.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.