Earrings

Even though I don't have pierced ears I really enjoy making earrings for others who do.... they are
easy, quick, and a neat gift for others as they are pretty much one of a kind and not earrings you see
many of.


I use gemstones, Swarovski crystals, Tierra Cast findings (they come in copper, brass and silver)

clasps, which are made in the USA, and are plated pewter and really top of the line in quality with
intricate, clear details.   The handmade lampwork beads that I use are made by two SRA glass 
artists.   


Doing jewelry helps me to relax, get kinda "lost" in thought, and really seems to help the creativity

flow through open channels.


My next project that is waiting for me is a bracelet made using handmade lampwork beads, smooth smotth sea stones, and what I think is Jasper,,, I picked it up in a consignment store and was not marked. 



I am not sure just what else I will add to this piece...or who the recipient will be.....or if it will be for

sale.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.