STUDIO MAKE OVER or Creating a NEW STUDIO


There are 2 wonderful magazines that will help you to get organized, see how others organize,  what furniture will work for you, etc.  

WHERE WOMEN CREATE
and   STUDIO

I just picked up this months issue of Studio yesterday .  My first issue.  I thought that maybe there would be some vendors of interest for additional ideas.   

Last night I sketched out my studio in my Redo Journal and where I am hoping items can go.....looked in Ikea for pieces I wanted and marked down the sizes so I can measure the studio and see how "things" will fit.    I don't want to over purchase..and want to get the most for what I can "afford" to spend.

Sometimes it is good to look outside the box....for pieces that will work in your studio.
Pieces you can "redo", etc.

So look through the above 2 magazines when it is your turn to Do, or Re-do....and  speaking of re-do there is a consignment furniture store here call Re-deau'  which I need to check out and see what they might have that could save me a trip to Portland.







No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.