Railroad Creamery Can / Jug

This was my husbands "find" at a garage sale.  We have been researching to determine worth/fair market value so that we can sell to get a bumper for my husbands, side by side ATV, along with some turn signals...etc.  We decided to have a "Pickers Garage Sale" and now there are an additional 5-6 neighbors who have also decided to join for the weekend so it should be an Eastern Hoot on the West Coast.......

The item is a Railroad kitchen creamery jar/can. It is steel so weighs a ton... There is a lot of writing on it which I will have to look up on the computer....  The jug is neat and I would love to keep it but it is time to "get rid of"things, and try to not add more.....  Both my husband and I love antiques and vintage items, the thrill of the find, the hunt, and of course "the sell" on neat items like this.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.