Gold and Silver Dragonfly

Copyright 8-12    DP
Over the weekend I got some wonderful photos of a very co-operative dragonfly.  He had landed on the top of one of my husbands' oil cans  and the sun must have been just perfect as I got great shots from different sides...  I didn't know how lucky I was until I downloaded my camera....   the colors are just gorgeous and different with each of the 5 shots...  It even allowed me to put my finger under its feet and sat perched on my finger...my husband took a couple of photos but since he has never used the camera they are neat but the background is clearly my shirt.....lol.....  Sometimes the simple things become the most spectacular ....  

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.