Tarot Card Vintage Domino with Handmade Lampwork

This is the first horizontal domino necklace that I have designed and I like that it is different.  I have used Swarovski crystals in a light brown, darker handmade lamp work beads, Tierra Cast spacers and bead caps, ivory delicas, and a super strong magnet clasp for easy on/off.  The chain portion is a little longer than normal which I tend to like....  I like the small handmade lamp work pieces as they are simple and don't compete with the necklace focal but accent and complete....  The domino is an ivory made from a resin/celluloid material, larger than normal dominoes, and vintage.

These necklaces are so relaxing to make and provide a mixed media, vintage feel and look...not to mention one of a kind.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.