THE PALMER'S by DYNASTY


HOT DIGGITY DOG......  I have been wanting these since I first saw them on the Dynasty website.
Right now they are only available at Michaels' and not all of the stores carry them so I feel very fortunate to have "scored" these.   There are several more sizes which are not shown here.


I can tell just by looking at them that they are going to be AWESOME additions to my favorite jar.  Will need to find a real wide, shallow jar for these.    I am so excited and I can hardly wait to use them.
It is kinda like getting one of those special pieces of chocolate that is made here in Bend and is sooooo good ... the anticipation is almost as good as the taste...or in this case "use".... and I "almost" hate to get them dirty......but I WILL,,,,,oh yes,  I will.


Today I went to town and got staples for several weeks so my trips to town will be quick ones which means I can hit my studio.....  With these Palmers I feel more confident on doing larger canvas pieces.... and the width of the brush is going to be a "comfort" 

STAY TUNED AS I HAVE SOME OTHER "NEW" DYNASTY BRUSHES TO SHOW YOU.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.