Out of the Box Vintage Lampshade .... In use

Earlier this week I posted a photo of the vintage glass lampshade that I purchased.  It came today and I was anxious to get it unwrapped and "up".  My garden bed area is complete, at least for right now.  The marbles have been inserted into the fence, the iron bed has been planted with many different species of ground cover and today my husband and I hung the glass shade bird feeder and it is just as I imagined it would look.  It is so much fun to work with Larry on things, and to have them work.  So my feathered friends will now be eating in style at a first class bed and breakfast.....


Art is so much fun...don't cha think?

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

What a fabulous idea. I was wondering what to do with one I have...saved it from a renovation. Thanks. BTW we have frozen fog to and I just love looking at it. many, many pictures. Love it on spiderwebs.
Kathie-http://beyondthestorybook.blogspot.com/

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.