Garden Bed

Over the weekend my husband bought this neat olde brass bed frame.  Someone had painted it gold (ugh) so we painted it flat black.  Larry made wood sides for it, went to the gravel pit and got a trailer load of topsoil and then today we went to Home Depot and bought 2 flats of assorted flowering ground cover to put inside.  In the very black are two small spruce shrubs.  This is the area where I am going to drill holes and insert transparent marbles into the fence (thanks Amber).   I can hardly wait to received my order and can begin drilling and inserting to see what it will look like.  

When it begins to spread and adapt it is really going to be pretty....and easy to take care of.

Now to just keep the deer and raccoons OUT....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.