Mothers Day 2012

As always my daughter came up with the perfect Mothers' Day gift.  A potting table for my newest hobby....patio/container gardening.  My son in law put the table together for me, I had a vintage handle for the drawer which he added for me, put screw hooks on the side to hold the potting tools, and some neat herb stakes for my pots....  Tomorrow I will get some wood preservative to apply....  Michelle even got me a big plastic bin to put my soil in.  I have the potting table on the patio, under the roof so I can work in a bit of shade..... Thanks Michelle..... I LOVE it.


Today was a gorgeous, warm, sunny day so we were able to have a cook out and eat outside.  I even sat at the patio table and worked on a design in my sketch book which
was wonderful.  I had the waterfall on, the miniature grist mill was throwing water over the wheel, the birds were chirping...and family.  It couldn't have been a nicer
day.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.